Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Retirement, Datuk Noor Rezan Bapoo Hashim!



Datuk Noor Rezan Bapoo Hashim holds a special position in the hearts of our alumnae as she had been the last headmistress of BBGS and the first headmistress of SMK Seri Bintang Utara (SBU).


“I was really impressed with the way the BBGS girls took care of the school toilets. I would love to see more schools doing that, “ reminisced Datuk Noor Rezan who recently retired as Deputy Director General (Schools) in the Ministry of Education.


“The BBGS Museum is another project I am proud of as I believe we were the first school to take on such an endeavour. I also have fond memories of Choral Speaking and Cheerleading as our school was champion for four times during my tenure as headmistress. I shall cherish the achievements forever," she added.


We wish Datuk Noor Rezan all the best as she enjoys her well-deserved retirement. Please join us in celebrating Datuk’s life-long commitment to education.




Farewell Gathering for Datuk Noor Rezan Bapoo Hashim, TKPPM

TIME

1.30pm-6.00pm, 16 Jan 2011 (Sunday)


VENUE

The Plaza Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


COST

RM40/pax inclusive gift/present for TKPPM. Payment COD to representative of BBGS OGA or Teachers & Staffs of BBGS & SMKSBU


Contact Persons:

Cikgu Haishah - 019-2891869

Datin Azawiyah - 012-2043131

*LADIES ONLY*


Check out an article by THE STAR on Datuk Noor Rezan, by clicking on this link

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2008/7/17/central/21806687&sec=central

No comments:

Post a Comment